Learn to connect a ClickFunnels product with your product in Shopify. Please note, this will allow you to send order information from ClickFunnels to Shopify for shipping but does not accept payment.
If you've set up a Shopify integration with ClickFunnels, this article will teach you how to connect a product you create in ClickFunnels with a product in Shopify for shipping fulfilment.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Add Your Shopify Product
- From your Order page, click Products.
- Click Add Product.
- Enter all necessary data for your product, including your Payment Gateway (learn how here).
- Click the Shipping tab under Product Settings & toggle it on.
Note that if you are not able to turn the toggle on, you need to go back to the Product Details section and add your Shipping Origin Address.
- Under Integration, select your Shopify Account.
- Under Product SKU, select your product.
- Click Save and Next.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.