Learn to connect a ClickFunnels product with your product in Shopify. Please note, this will allow you to send order information from ClickFunnels to Shopify for shipping but does not accept payment.
If you've set up a Shopify integration with ClickFunnels, this article will teach you how to connect a product you create in ClickFunnels with a product in Shopify for shipping fulfilment.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Important Note: When adding products a matching SKU number needs created in Shopify and ClickFunnels. If it does not match, please return to Shopify and edit your product so it has the matching SKU number. SKU numbers should not have special characters as this can cause issues with integrations.
Add Your Shopify Product
- From your Order page, click Products.
- Click Add Product.
- Enter all necessary data for your product, including your Payment Gateway (learn how here).
- Click the Shipping tab under Product Settings & toggle it on.
Note that if you are not able to turn the toggle on, you need to go back to the Product Details section and add your Shipping Origin Address.
- Under Integration, select your Shopify Account.
- Under Product SKU, select your product.
- Click Save and Next.
Products with Variations
1. Please review Creating A Product With Variations.
2. When you create a variation, an SKU will be created based on the values you entered creating the product in ClickFunnels. You will need to copy the variation SKU and use it for the SKU in Shopify for the product.
3. You will not need to complete Steps 6 and 7 in the steps listed for a single product as the SKUs have already been assigned.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.