This article will teach you how to connect a ClickFunnels product with your product in Shopify. Please note, this will allow you to send order information from ClickFunnels to Shopify, but not accept payment.
Why you would need this
If you've setup a Shopify integration with ClickFunnels, this article will teach you how to connect a product you create in ClickFunnels with a product in Shopify for shipping fulfillment.
What you will need:
Step 1. Add Your Shopify Product
- From your Order Form page, click "Products."
- Click "Add Product."
- Enter all necessary data for your product, including your Payment Gateway (learn how here).
- Click the "Shipping" tab under Product Settings.
- Check the box for Shopify.
- Under Integration, select your Shopify Account.
- Under Product SKU, select your product.
- Click "Create Product."
Note: your product must have a SKU in Shopify. If it does not, please return to Shopify and edit your product so it has a SKU.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.