What you will need:
- A DreamHost Account (sign up for one here)
- Access to Your Dreamhost DNS Settings
**Please note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect a subdomain. A subdomain can be any word you want it to be and would appear in the url bar as: subdomain.domain.com. If you wish to create a CNAME record for "www," or your main website, you'll want to follow this setup for your domain instead.**
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- Log into your DreamHost Account
- From within your Dreamhost account, navigate to the Menu.
- Click "Domains."
- Select "Manage Domains."
- Click "DNS."
- Scroll to "Add a Custom DNS Record"
- Type "subdomain" into the Name input (you will put your subdomain here, not the actual word "subdomain").
- Select CNAME from the type dropdown menu.
- Type "target.clickfunnels.com" into the Value Input.
- Click "Add Record Now."
Step Two: Add Your Domain Within Clickfunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.