What you will need:
- A Dreamhost Account (signup for one here)
- Access to Your Dreamhost DNS Settings
**Please note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect your main domain. If you create a CNAME record as shown here for "www" your main website will ONLY point to ClickFunnels. If you have an existing website at this destination you wish to keep, it is recommended you setup a subdomain instead.**
Step One: Create a Cname Record In Dreamhost
- From within your Dreamhost account, navigate to your account Menu.
- Click "Domains."
- Click "Manage Domains."
- Click "DNS."
- Scroll to Add a Custom DNS Record.
- Type "www" into the Name input.
- Select CNAME from the type dropdown menu.
- Type "target.clickfunnels.com" into the Value Input (without the quotes).
- Click "Add Record Now."
Step Two: Add a Forwarding Rule
- Under the Web Hosting menu of your domain, click "Add."
- Scroll down to "Redirect" settings area.
- Enter https://www.domain.com (follow this format but input your domain instead of "domain.com").
Step Three: Add Your Domain Within Clickfunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.