This article will teach you how to connect your "www" domain from Dreamhost with your ClickFunnels account. With this, you can use your Dreamhost-registered domain as a custom domain in ClickFunnels.
What you will need:
Note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect your main domain. If you create a CNAME record as shown here for "www" your main website will ONLY point to ClickFunnels. If you have an existing website at this destination you wish to keep, it is recommended you setup a subdomain instead.
Step 1. Create a Cname Record In Dreamhost
- From within your Dreamhost account, navigate to your account Menu.
- Click "Domains."
- Click "Manage Domains."
- Click "DNS."
- Scroll to Add a Custom DNS Record.
- Type "www" into the Name input.
- Select CNAME from the type dropdown menu.
- Type "target.clickfunnels.com" into the Value Input (without the quotes).
- Click "Add Record Now."
Step 2. Add a Forwarding Rule
- Under the Web Hosting menu of your domain, click "Add."
- Scroll down to "Redirect" settings area.
- Enter https://www.domain.com (follow this format but input your domain instead of "domain.com").
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.