What you will need:
- A Domain Registered in Siteground (signup for one here)
- Access to Your Siteground DNS Settings
**Please note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect your main domain. If you create a CNAME record as shown here for "www" your main website will ONLY point to ClickFunnels. If you have an existing website at this destination you wish to keep, it is recommended you setup a subdomain instead.**
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- From within your Siteground account, click the "My Accounts" Menu.
- Select Access cPanel.
- Click "Advanced DNS Zone Editor."
- If a CNAME with the name WWW exists, edit the target to target.clickfunnels.com.
- If it does not, Enter WWW into the Host Input Select CNAME. Enter target.clickfunnels.com as Points To value.
Step Two: Create a Forwarding Rule
- Click your "My Accounts" Menu.
- Click "Access cPanel."
- Select www redirect.
- Select Permanent (301) from the dropdown.
- Select your domain from the dropdown
- Redirect to https://www.yourdomain.com (make sure to put your domain here)
- Click "Add."
Step Three: Add your Domain within Clickfunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.