Learn to connect PayPal with your ClickFunnels account for 3rd party product integration. You'll want to use a 3rd Party product integration like this if you wish to also use another payment gateway, such a Stripe, on your order form.
If you wish to accept PayPal along with another payment integration on your page, this will teach you how to setup a 3rd party PayPal product.
What you will need
Step 1. Create PayPal Button
- Login into Your PayPal account and Click on Tools.
- Scroll down and Click on PayPal buttons.
- Choose Your Button type.
- Enter the Item Name.
- Enter the Item ID (this is required and can be any ID number that you prefer)
- Enter the Price. (for testing enter a small amount)
- Add all other pricing details as needed.
- Go To Step 3: Customize Advanced Features.
- Add the URL in your funnel that you would like customers to go to when they cancel their checkout.
- Add the URL in your funnel that you would like customers to go to when they complete their purchase.
Step 2. Create Your Product in ClickFunnels
- Click on Settings from within the Funnel.
- Go to the 3rd Party membership Access area. (scroll to bottom of the page)
- Click on Add Product.
- Add in your Product Name.
- Choose PayPal from the Billing Integration drop-down menu.
- Enter the Amount.
- Skip the Price Display Override and Bump.
- Enter the Cart Product (the same Item ID used in PayPal settings above)
- Copy the Webhook URL (highlight it to select it)
- Click on Create Product.
- Go back to Paypal Step 3: Customize Advanced Features.
- Select the Advanced variables field.
- Add the following text to this field, notify_url=
- Then paste the Webhook URL from Clickfunnels.
- Click Create Button.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.