It is strongly suggested that you use a PayPal V2 API Integration for better performance and trackability of your products and sales.
If you wish to accept PayPal along with another payment integration on your page, this will teach you how to set up a 3rd party PayPal product.
You'll want to use a 3rd Party product integration like this if you wish to also use another payment gateway, such a Stripe, on your order form.
Prior to getting started, you will need:
Step 1: Create PayPal Button
- Login in to Your PayPal account and click on Tools.
- Scroll down and click on PayPal buttons.
- Choose Your Button type.
- Enter the Item Name.
- Enter the Item ID (this is required and can be any ID number that you prefer)
- Enter the Price. (for testing enter a small amount)
- Add all other pricing details as needed.
- Go To Step 3: Customize Advanced Features.
- Add the URL in your funnel that you would like customers to go to when they cancel their checkout.
- Add the URL in your funnel that you would like customers to go to when they complete their purchase.
Step 2: Create Your Product in ClickFunnels
- Click on Settings from within the Funnel.
- Go to the 3rd Party Membership Access area. (scroll to the bottom of the page)
- Click on Add Product.
- Add in your Product Name.
- Choose PayPal from the Billing Integration drop-down menu.
- Enter the Amount.
- Skip the Price Display Override and Bump.
- Enter the Cart Product (the same Item ID used in PayPal settings above)
- Copy the Webhook URL (highlight it to select it)
- Click on Create Product.
- Go back to Paypal Step 3: Customize Advanced Features.
- Select the Advanced variables field.
- Add the following text to this field, notify_url=
- Then paste the Webhook URL from Clickfunnels.
- Click Create Button.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.