Learn to set up a PayPal One-Time Product in ClickFunnels. You'll want to use this when you wish to sell a product through ClickFunnels and accept payment through your PayPal account. If you have integrated a PayPal account with ClickFunnels, this will let you create a product.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
- A PayPal API Integration
- An Order Form Page
- Development Link (required) to set up API https://developer.paypal.com/developer/accounts
Step 1. Create New Product In ClickFunnels
- Select the Order Page in your funnel.
- Click on the "Products" tab.
- Click "Add Product."
- Select PayPal V2 as the Billing Integration.
- Select "one time"
- Click "Save and next"
- Enter product name
- Enter the price of the product under Amount (make sure to use standard format with no currency symbol. I.E. "47.00")
- Select your Amount Currency.
- Enter a Price Display Override (Optional; this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Add shipping address
- Copy Webhook URL Into Your Business PayPal Webhooks (Live Webhooks or Sandbox Webhooks if you are just testing) > My Apps & Credentials > Live Webhooks
- Enter a Product Description (this is what will show up on a customer's receipt).
- Select whether the product is an Order Bump (if it is, make sure it is the LAST product added on the page).
- Under Product Quantity Limiter, select whether to enable or disable (optional; learn about Product Quantity Limiter).
- Enter Max Quantity (optional).
- Enter Presold Quantity (optional).
- Click "Save and Next"
Important Note: When shipping a subscription product, please ensure you set up a shipping address field on your order form page. A billing address will not substitute for a shipping address.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.