Learn to set up a PayPal One-Time Product in ClickFunnels. You'll want to use this when you wish to sell a product through ClickFunnels and accept payment through your PayPal account.
If you have integrated a PayPal account with ClickFunnels, this will let you create a product.
What you will need
- A PayPal API Integration
- An Order Form Page
- Development Link (required) to set up API https://developer.paypal.com/developer/accounts
Step 1. Create New Product In ClickFunnels
- Select the Order Page in your funnel.
- Click on the "Products" tab.
- Click "Add Product."
- Enter the Product Name (this is for internal reference).
- Select PayPal V2 as the Billing Integration.
- Enter the price of the product under Amount (make sure to use standard format with no currency symbol. I.E. "47.00")
- Select your Amount Currency.
- Enter a Price Display Override (Optional; this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Select whether the product is an Order Bump (if it is, make sure it is the LAST product added on the page).
- Select One Time for the product (if you want to set up a subscription, please find instructions below).
- Enter a Product Description (this is what will show up on a customer's receipt).
- Under Product Quantity Limiter, select whether to enable or disable (optional; learn about Product Quantity Limiter).
- Enter Max Quantity (optional).
- Enter Presold Quantity (optional).
- Click "Create Product."
What you can do now
- Learn how to set up a Subscription/Payment Plan product in PayPal
- Learn how to create a one-time product for your Payment Gateway
- Learn how to test your order form using PayPal
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.