What you will need:
A ClickFunnels Account
PayPal Business Account (Click here to create a business account with PayPal)
Step One: Create PayPal Client ID and Secret Key
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Click here to go to PayPal Developer Applications.
- Scroll down to Rest API apps and click the "Create App" button.
- Enter an App Name.
- Click "Create App."
- Click on the "Live" tab to view the live API Credentials.
- Scroll down and click "Show" under Secret.
**Please note: the Live API credentials are required for live transactions. The Sandbox API Credentials will only work with the funnel in test mode.**
Step Two: Integrate with Clickfunnels
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to your Account Settings and click "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Click "PayPal V2."
- Copy and Paste the Client ID from PayPal.
- Copy and paste the Secret ID from PayPal.
- Click on "Create PayPal V2 Account."
Step Three: Add PayPal to Order Page
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.