This article will teach you how to connect the PayPal V2 integration via API. With this, you can directly connect PayPal with ClickFunnels to process payments in your funnels, including OTOs and order bumps.
Why you would need this
If you wish to use PayPal as your payment gateway in ClickFunnels, this will teach you how.
What you will need:
Note: If you are trying to use another payment gateway i.e. Stripe simultaneously with PayPal, please note you will want to set up a PayPal button via Webhook on your order page, for instructions on this see this guide HERE.
Step 1: Create PayPal Client ID and Secret Key
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Click here to go to PayPal Developer Applications.
- Scroll down to Rest API apps and click the "Create App" button.
- Enter an App Name.
- Click "Create App."
- Click on the "Live" tab to view the live API Credentials.
- Scroll down and click "Show" under Secret.
Note: the Live API credentials are required for live transactions. The Sandbox API Credentials will only work with the funnel in test mode.
Step 2: Integrate with Clickfunnels
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to your Account Settings and click "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Click "PayPal V2."
- Copy and Paste the Client ID from PayPal.
- Copy and paste the Secret ID from PayPal.
- Click on "Create PayPal V2 Account."
Note: Make sure when using PayPal V2 you are connected to your live account to accept live payments.
What you can do now
- Add PayPal to your ClickFunnels order page
- Create a Subscription Plan in PayPal
- Test your Order Form using PayPal
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.