Learn to connect the PayPal V2 integration via API. With this, you can directly connect PayPal with ClickFunnels to process payments in your funnels, including OTOs and order bumps.
What you will need
- A ClickFunnels Account
- A PayPal Business Account
- Development Link (required) to set up API https://developer.paypal.com/developer/accounts
Step 1. Create PayPal Client ID and Secret Key
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click here to go to PayPal Developer Applications.
- Scroll down to Rest API apps and click the "Create App" button.
- Enter an App Name.
- Click "Create App."
- Click on the "Live" tab to view the live API Credentials.
- Scroll down and click "Show" under Secret.
Step 2. Integrate with Clickfunnels
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to your Account Settings and click "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Click "PayPal V2."
- Copy and Paste the Client ID from PayPal.
- Copy and paste the Secret ID from PayPal.
- Click on "Create PayPal V2 Account."
What you can do now
- Add PayPal to your ClickFunnels order page
- Create a Subscription Plan in PayPal
- Test your Order Form using PayPal
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.