This article will teach you how to create product invoices in Ontraport for ClickFunnels products. This way, when someone purchases an Ontraport product through ClickFunnels, they will receive an invoice from Ontraport.
Why you would need this
If you use Ontraport to accept payments through ClickFunnels and wish to send invoices for each sale from Ontraport, this will teach you how.
What you will need
Step 1. Setup Your Invoice in Ontraport
- From within your Ontraport Account, navigate to your Account Settings and click "Administration."
- On the left navigation, click "Email."
- Click "Double Opt-In / Invoice Manager."
- Click "New Message Template."
- Select "Invoice: HTML Editor."
- Put a From name.
- Enter your Reply to email.
- Select your Mail from email.
- Enter a Subject (this is the subject line for your receipt email).
- Fill in your email receipt body.
- On the bottom, click "Copy from HTML."
- Make sure to give your template a name.
- Click "Save."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.