Learn to add a new page to your ClickFunnels WordPress plugin. With the plugin used, you can add a funnel step from ClickFunnels directly into your WordPress site, which can be helpful for those who wish to use WordPress while still keeping the same domain for ClickFunnels.
What you will need
Step 1: Add Your Funnel Step Into WordPress
- Click Add New on the Plugin's menu.
- Under Choose Page Type, select Regular Page.
- Under Choose Funnel, select the funnel you wish to connect.
- Under Choose Step, pick out the funnel page in the funnel you want.
- Assign a Custom Slug (this will be your page path that appears after your domain; i.e. www.domain.com/slug).
- Click Save Page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.