Learn to add a ClickBank product to your ClickFunnels funnel. With this, you can use a product created in ClickBank and sell it through a funnel in ClickFunnels.
If you have a product in ClickBank, this will teach you how to add that product to your funnel in ClickFunnels.
Prior to getting started, you will need:
- A Clickbank Product
- A Clickbank Integration
- Below are some additional resources from ClickBank to help you get setup with your new products
- How do I add a new product to my ClickBank account: https://support.clickbank.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034556711-How-do-I-add-a-new-product-to-my-ClickBank-account-
Step 1: Create Your Product in Clickfunnels
- From within your Order Form page, click on Settings.
- Scroll down to 3rd Party Membership Access and click Add Product.
- Give your product a Name.
- Select Clickbank as your Billing Integration.
- Set your Amount and Amount Currency.
- Select your Price Display (optional; this will change the way your price shows in the funnel).
- Place your Cart Product ID from ClickBank.
- Copy your Webhook URL from ClickFunnels.
- Click Create Product.
Important Note: it is important you copy your Webhook URL as you will need it in step two.
Step 2: Add Clickfunnels Webhook URL To ClickBank
- From within your Clickbank account, navigate to My Site under Vendor Settings.
- Scroll Down to Advanced Tools and Click on Edit.
- Click on Request API Access and fill out the form.
- Add an Alpha-Numeric Secret Key
- Paste in the Webhook URL.
- Select Version 6.0 in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Save Changes.
- Verify that your URL has been added.
Step 3: Add your paylink to your ClickFunnels Page
- Once you create a product inside of ClickBank, your product will go under review. This can take 3-5 business days. ClickBank will review your product to make sure it meets their guidelines
- Upon submitting your product for review, you will receive a confirmation that you submitted your product for review.
- Located in the red box you will notice a paylink that has been generated for your product. Copy this link. You will past this link inside of ClickFunnels in a later step
- Next, Open your Clickfunnels account. We recommend opening your account in a separate browser tab.
- Go to the funnel where your new product is being promoted and click edit page
- Next, go to the settings tab on the button you are using to redirect your customers to your ClickBank checkout page
- A side panel will appear. Click on the Green set action button
- Next, paste the link that you previously copied inside of ClickBank (Paylink) under the setting GO TO WEBSITE URL...
- Click back and then save your changes.
- Now you are ready to test your payment link. You can follow this guide from ClickBank on how to successfully test your payment link
- How do I test a payment link:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.