This article will teach you how to add a ClickBank product to your ClickFunnels funnel. With this, you can use a product created in ClickBank and sell it through a funnel in ClickFunnels.
Why you would need this
If you have a product in ClickBank, this will teach you how to add that product to your funnel in ClickFunnels.
What you will need
Step 1. Create Your Product in Clickfunnels
- From within your Order Form page, click on funnel "Settings."
- Scroll down to 3rd Party Membership Access and click "Add Product."
- Give your product a Name.
- Select "Clickbank" as your Billing Integration.
- Set your Amount and Amount Currency.
- Select your Price Display (optional; this will change the way your price shows in the funnel).
- Place your Cart Product ID from ClickBank.
- Copy your Webhook URL from ClickFunnels.
- Click "Create Product."
Note: it is important you copy your Webhook URL as you will need it in step two.
Step 2. Add Clickfunnels Webhook URL To ClickBank
- From within your Clickbank account, navigate to My Site under Settings.
- Scroll Down to Advanced Tools and Click on "Edit."
- Paste in the Webhook URL.
- Select Version 6.0 in the drop down menu.
- Click on "Save Changes."
- Verify that your URL has been added.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.