Learn how to add a ClickBank product to your ClickFunnels funnel.
What you will need:
- A Clickbank Product
- A Clickbank Integration
Step 1. Create Your Product in Clickfunnels
- From within your Order Form page, click on funnel "Settings."
- Scroll down to 3rd Party Membership Access and click "Add Product."
- Give your product a Name.
- Select "Clickbank" as your Billing Integration.
- Set your Amount and Amount Currency.
- Select your Price Display (optional; this will change the way your price shows in the funnel).
- Place your Cart Product ID from ClickBank.
- Copy your Webhook URL from ClickFunnels.
- Click "Create Product."
**Note: it is important you copy your Webhook URL as you will need it in step two.**
Step 2. Add Clickfunnels Webhook URL To ClickBank
- From within your Clickbank account, navigate to My Site under Settings.
- Scroll Down to Advanced Tools and Click on "Edit."
- Paste in the Webhook URL.
- Select Version 6.0 in the drop down menu.
- Click on "Save Changes."
- Verify that your URL has been added.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.