Learn to add a ClickBank product to your ClickFunnels funnel. With this, you can use a product created in ClickBank and sell it through a funnel in ClickFunnels.
If you have a product in ClickBank, this will teach you how to add that product to your funnel in ClickFunnels.
Prior to getting started, you will need:
Step 1: Create Your Product in Clickfunnels
- From within your Order Form page, click on Settings.
- Scroll down to 3rd Party Membership Access and click Add Product.
- Give your product a Name.
- Select Clickbank as your Billing Integration.
- Set your Amount and Amount Currency.
- Select your Price Display (optional; this will change the way your price shows in the funnel).
- Place your Cart Product ID from ClickBank.
- Copy your Webhook URL from ClickFunnels.
- Click Create Product.
Important Note: it is important you copy your Webhook URL as you will need it in step two.
Step 2: Add Clickfunnels Webhook URL To ClickBank
- From within your Clickbank account, navigate to My Site under Vendor Settings.
- Scroll Down to Advanced Tools and Click on Edit.
- Click on Request API Access and fill out the form.
- Add an Alpha-Numeric Secret Key
- Paste in the Webhook URL.
- Select Version 6.0 in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Save Changes.
- Verify that your URL has been added.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.