This article will teach you how to add SMS messages to your funnel. In doing so, you can trigger automated SMS messages to send whenever a contact opts in to your funnel in ClickFunnels.
What you will need:
Step 1. Add The SMS Element To Your Page
- From within your funnel, click on Edit Page where you are collecting the contact information.
- Click on Add New Element or the "orange +" below an existing element on the page.
- Click on the SMS Sign Up Element.
- Save the page.
- Send an automated SMS from your funnel
- Trigger an SMS action in Actionetics
- Integrate Twilio with ClickFunnels here
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.