This article will teach you how to add SMS messages to your funnel. In doing so, you can trigger automated SMS messages to send whenever a contact opts in to your funnel in ClickFunnels.
Why you would need this
If you have integrated Twilio with ClickFunnels, this will teach you how to setup and send automated text messages to your contacts.
What you will need:
Step 1. Add The SMS Element To Your Page
- From within your funnel, click on Edit Page where you are collecting the contact information.
- Click on Add New Element or the "orange +" below an existing element on the page.
- Click on the SMS Sign Up Element.
- Save the page.
- Send an automated SMS from your funnel
- Trigger an SMS action in Actionetics
- Integrate Twilio with ClickFunnels here
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.