Learn how to integrate Kajabi with your ClickFunnels account via API. With this, you can connect your products in ClickFunnels with membership areas in Kajabi. If you want to send contacts who purchase a product here to a membership area in Kajabi, this is the setup. If you have created membership sites on Kajabi and wish to send purchases from ClickFunnels to access those sites, you will need to integrate Kajabi according to this setup.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Retrieve Your Kajabi API Credentials
- From within your Kajabi Account, click Settings on your sidebar navigation.
- Under Site Settings, click Third Party Integrations.
- Scroll down to find your API Key and API Secret.
Step2: Integrate Kajabi with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select Add New Integration.
- Search for and select Kajabi in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Paste your API Secret.
- Click Add Integration.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.