In this article, we're going to talk about the Integrations of Kajabi with your Clickfunnels account via your API keys plus secret key.
What you will need Integrate Kajabi with Clickfunnels
Steps to implement Integrate Kajabi with Clickfunnels
Step One Retrieve Your Kajabi API Credentials
- From within your Kajabi Account, click "Settings" on your sidebar navigation.
- Under Site Settings, click "Third Party Integrations."
- Scroll down to find your API Key and API Secret.
Step Two: Integrate Kajabi with ClickFunnels
**Please note: the order of API Key and API Secret are reversed in Kajabi vs. ClickFunnels. Make sure you put the right API code in the proper field.**
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select Kajabi in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Paste your API Secret.
- Click "Add Integration."
What you can do now
- Connect Kajabi with Your Product
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.