This article will teach you how to integrations Kajabi with your ClickFunnels account via API. With this, you can connect your products in ClickFunnels with membership areas in Kajabi. If you want to send contacts who purchase a product here to a membership area in Kajabi, this is the setup. If you have created membership sites on Kajabi and wish to send purchases from ClickFunnels to access those sites, you will need to integrate Kajabi according to this setup.
What you will need:
Step 1: Retrieve Your Kajabi API Credentials
- From within your Kajabi Account, click "Settings" on your sidebar navigation.
- Under Site Settings, click "Third Party Integrations."
- Scroll down to find your API Key and API Secret.
Step 2: Integrate Kajabi with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select Kajabi in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Paste your API Secret.
- Click "Add Integration."
What you can do now:
- Connect Kajabi with Your Product
- Tag Buyers in Actionetics When They Make A Purchase In ClickFunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.