What you will need:
- A Kajabi Account
- Your Kajabi API Key
- Your Kajabi API Secret
Step One: Retrieve Your Kajabi API Credentials
- From within your Kajabi Account, click "Settings" on your sidebar navigation.
- Under Site Settings, click "Third Party Integrations."
- Scroll down to find your API Key and API Secret.
Step Two: Integrate Kajabi with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select Kajabi in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Paste your API Secret.
- Click "Add Integration."
**Please note: the order of API Key and API Secret are reversed in Kajabi vs. ClickFunnels. Make sure you put the right API code in the proper field.**
Step Three: Connect Kajabi with Your Product
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.