Learn to set up a one-time product in JVZoo that you can connect with your funnel in ClickFunnels. If you have integrated with JVZoo and wish to connect a product you created in your JVZoo account to a funnel, this article will show you how.
What you will need
Step 1. Create Your JVZoo Product In ClickFunnels
- From within your Order Form page, click on funnel "Settings."
- Scroll down to 3rd Party Membership Access and click "Add Product."
- Give your product a Name.
- Select "JVZoo" as your Billing Integration.
- Set your Amount and Amount Currency.
- Select your Price Display (optional; this will change the way your price shows in the funnel).
- Place your Product ID from JVZoo (see image for reference).
- Go to your JVZoo account and click "Edit" next to your product.
- Scroll down to Add an External Program Integration -check this box.
- Copy your Webhook URL from ClickFunnels and paste as your JVZIPN URL.
- Save your product changes in JVZoo.
- Click "Create Product," In ClickFunnels.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.