Learn to set up a one-time product in JVZoo that you can connect with your funnel in ClickFunnels. If you have integrated with JVZoo and wish to connect a product you created in your JVZoo account to a funnel, this article will show you how.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Create Your JVZoo Product In ClickFunnels
- From within your Order Form page, click on funnel Settings.
- Scroll down to 3rd Party Membership Access and click Add Product.
- Give your product a Name.
- Select JVZoo as your Billing Integration.
- Set your Amount and Currency.
- Select your Price Display (optional; this will change the way your price shows in the funnel).
- Place your Product ID from JVZoo
- Go to your JVZoo account and click Edit next to your product.
- Scroll down to Add an External Program Integration -check this box.
- Copy your Webhook URL from ClickFunnels and paste as your JVZIPN URL.
- Save your product changes in JVZoo.
- Click Create Product In ClickFunnels.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.