What you will need:
- A JVZoo Integration
- A JVZoo Product (learn how to create one here)
- An Order Form Page
Step One: Integrate JVZoo with ClickFunnels
Step Two: Create Your JVZoo Product In ClickFunnels
- From within your Order Form page, click on funnel "Settings."
- Scroll down to 3rd Party Membership Access and click "Add Product."
- Give your product a Name.
- Select "JVZoo" as your Billing Integration.
- Set your Amount and Amount Currency.
- Select your Price Display (optional; this will change the way your price shows in the funnel).
- Place your Product ID from JVZoo (see image for reference).
- Go to your JVZoo account and click "Edit" next to your product.
- Scroll down to Add an External Program Integration -check this box.
- Copy your Webhook URL from ClickFunnels and paste as your JVZIPN URL.
- Save your product changes in JVZoo.
- Click "Create Product," In ClickFunnels.
Step Three: Add Your JVZoo Button
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.