This article will go over how to generate a ClickPop and how to add it to your funnel page. A ClickPop is a ClickFunnels tool that will allow you to add additional pop-ups on your funnel pages or external websites. This can prompt further engagement with your customers.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Accessing Your Optin Page To Generate A ClickPop Code
1. Access the Funnels Page by hovering over the ClickFunnels drop-down menu from your dashboard and clicking on Funnels.
2. Choose the funnel you want to edit by clicking on the Funnel Name.
3. Select the desired Optin page.
4. Click on the Publishing tab in the top right corner.
5. Click on the Get Click Pop Code option.
Step 2: Customizing Your ClickPop Code
Option 1: Customizing a Text Link.
1. Add your Link Text.
2. Add Trigger Delay Time in seconds. (optional)
3. Toggle the Trigger on Mouse Exit? Switch to Yes. (optional)
4. Copy the ClickPop Code using your keyboard. Ctrl + C if you’re on a PC, and Command + C if you’re on a Mac.
Option 2: Customizing an Image Link.
1. Click on the Custom Image Link tab.
2. Click on Choose Image (from Library) or Upload Images.
3. Add Trigger Delay Time in seconds. (optional)
4. Toggle the Trigger on Mouse Exit? Switch to Yes. (optional)
5. Copy the ClickPop Code using your keyboard. Ctrl + C if you’re on a PC, and Command + C if you’re on a Mac.
Step 3: Adding Your ClickPop Code To Your Funnel Page
Important Note: When using the Button Element, you will only need to copy the page’s live URL and not the whole code.
You will then need to paste the URL in the Button's Set Action "Go to Website URL"
Lastly, you will need to add the ClickPop Code in the Footer of the Tracking Code (otherwise the Clickpop will not close when previewed)
Important Note: You need to paste the ClickPop Code using your keyboard. Ctrl + V if you’re on a PC, and Command + V if you’re on a Mac.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.