In this article, you will learn how to download the .html version of a Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- The .html version of your Clickfunnels page can be uploaded to an external server/host for publishing as needed.
What you will need:
- Active Clickfunnels Account.
- Clickfunnels page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Download HMTL
- Go to your funnel and select the funnel step.
- Click on the Publishing tab.
- Click on Download html.
- The .html file will automatically download to your computer.
- Your HTML download may take up to 24 hours to render on your page. This 24-hour delay is applied after each new download of your page HTML.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.