In this article, you will learn how to download the .html version of a Clickfunnels page to host externally.
What you will need:
- Active Clickfunnels Account.
- Clickfunnels page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Download HMTL
- Go to your funnel and select the funnel step.
- Click on the Publishing tab.
- Click on Download html.
- The .html file will automatically download to your computer.
- Your html download may take up to 24 hours to render on your page. This 24 hour delay is applied after each new download of your page HTML.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.