Learn about common third-party email autoresponder troubleshooting. If you have integrated your Email Autoresponder with your ClickFunnels page, but the leads aren’t showing up in your account, please take the following things into consideration.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Troubleshooting
- Make sure that the only field that is set to required is the Email field. This applies to your Autoresponder settings as well as your ClickFunnels settings.
- Ensure that the email integration was completed successfully. All of the fields for your email integration in the page editor must be completed or else the integration won’t function properly.
- Check that your Autoresponder has been integrated correctly in your account settings.
- Double-check that you have a webform/signup form for your corresponding list in your autoresponder. (This is required for most autoresponders.)
- Verify that your submit button is using the #submit-form action and not linking directly to the next page.
- Allow up to five minutes for leads to show up in your account.
- For MailChimp and Active Campaign, please make sure that your merge fields are set to the default fields.
- Make sure that your autoresponder supports the fields that you are trying to use
- Check each field to make sure that a "Field Type" has been assigned. The form will not submit if there are input fields that have not been assigned a Field Type.
- If you are using custom fields, make sure that you are not using any symbols in the custom field name (including, but not limited: - _ / : ; ) ( % ! # @ $ & *)
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.