Learn about common third-party email autoresponder troubleshooting.
Why you would need this:
If you have integrated your Email Autoresponder with your ClickFunnels page, but the leads aren’t showing up in your account, please take the following things into consideration.
What you will need:
Step 1: Troubleshooting
- Make sure that the only field that is set to required is the Email field. This applies to your Autoresponder settings as well as your ClickFunnels settings.
- Ensure that the email integration was completed successfully. All of the fields for your email integration in the page editor must be completed or else the integration won’t function properly.
- Check that your Autoresponder has been integrated correctly in your account settings.
- Double-check that you have a webform/signup form for your corresponding list in your autoresponder. (This is required for most autoresponders.)
- Verify that your submit button is using the #submit-form action and not linking directly to the next page.
- Allow up to five minutes for leads to show up in your account.
- For MailChimp and Active Campaign, please make sure that your merge fields are set to the default fields.
- Make sure that your autoresponder supports the fields that you are trying to use
- Check each field to make sure that a "Field Type" has been assigned. The form will not submit if there are input fields that have not been assigned a Field Type.
- If you are using custom fields, make sure that you are not using any symbols in the custom field name (including, but not limited: - _ / : ; ) ( % ! # @ $ & *)
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.