In this article, you will learn how to use FOMO Launch Funnels.
What you will need:
- A Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Why you will need this:
- FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) Funnels will allow you to leverage urgency, scarcity and social exclusion on your ClickFunnels pages.
Step 1: FOMO Settings
- Select your page in the funnel after the initial optin page where you would like the to add the FOMO deadline.
- Select FOMO Settings from the Settings menu.
- Enter a Redirect URL for the Unknown Visitor field.
- Select No for Launch Enabled.
Click here if you would like to enable FOMO Launch Funnel.
- Select Yes for Expiration Enabled.
- Enter the Expired URL. [The default is the next step in the funnel]
- Enter the amount of time for the page to Expire After [days, hours, minutes]
Step 2: Add FOMO Timer
- Hover your mouse over an existing element and click on the "+" to add a new element.
- Click on or drag the FOMO Timer element to the page.
- Edit the FOMO Timer element settings as desired.
Step 3: Create FOMO links for Emails
- Select the page(s) in the funnel with your FOMO timer.
- Highlight and Copy the page URL.
- Add the following to the end of the page URL: ?cf_uvid=#CF_UVID#
When a contact clicks this link, they will be taken to your page with the FOMO settings and the countdown or expiration set will apply.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.