Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Add A New Step In Your Funnel
- Name the step.
- Select "No" in the "Show in Funnel" section.
Step 2: Choose A Template
- Select the "Misc" section.
- Choose an appropriate template for your page.
- Add your content to the selected page inside the editor.
- Click Save.
Step 3: Linking Your Newly Created Document Page
- Select and Copy the Page URL.
- Navigate to the funnel page where you'd like to link your document.
- Paste the entire URL from the desired page into the hyperlink option.
Important Note: Remove the # from the URL field when linking.
- Select the "open in another window" icon.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.