What you will need:
- ClickFunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add A New Step In Your Funnel
- Name the step.
- Select "No" in the "Show in Funnel" section
Step 2: Choose A Template
- Select the "Misc" section.
- Choose an appropriate template for your page.
- Add your content to the selected page inside the editor.
- Click Save.
Step 3: Linking Your Newly Created Document Page
- Select and Copy the Page URL.
- Navigate to the funnel page where you'd like to link your document.
- Paste the entire URL from the desired page into the hyperlink option.
Please Note: remove the # from the URL field when linking.
- Select the "open in another window" icon.
What you can do now:
- Save Section Or Row (This will allow you to easily add the footer to all of your pages in the funnel)
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.