Why you will need this
What you will need
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1 Add a new step in your funnel
Note: Clickfunnels Support is unable to provide any advice as to the content of these pages. Please consult with a qualified professional as needed.
- Name the step.
- Choose your path (i.e. Privacy-Policy)
- Select "No" in the "Show in Funnel" section
Step 2 Choose a template
- Select the "Misc" section.
- Choose an appropriate template for your page.
Step 3 Add your personalized content to the page
- Copy and paste your content into appropriate elements on your page
- Save your page
Step 4 Copy the URL from the page and paste it in the hyperlink interface inside your main funnel steps
- Add a text element, navigation bar, or image to your page
- remove the # from the URL field
- Paste the entire URL from the desired page into the hyperlink option
- Select the "open in another window" icon
What you can do next
- Save Section Or Row (This will allow you to easily add the footer to all of your pages in the funnel)
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.