In this article, we'll cover submitting your ClickFunnels Tax Form
Why you would need this
The affiliate tax forms allow us to collect important information required by the government. It is important that you complete the necessary forms and follow this process in order to be paid as a Click Funnels affiliate.
What you will need:
Step 1 To submit your Click Funnels Affiliate Submit Tax Form:
**Please note that all information in your affiliate back office, including your payment preferences, must be completed before your account can be updated. Click Funnels will reserve any commissions earned before you submit your tax form for a total of 120 days.
- Login to your Click Funnels or Click Funnels Affiliate account.
- Follow the instructions on the page. Please be sure to enter the same email address as your Click Funnels affiliate account on your tax form submission.
- Affiliates residing in the US need to send a W-9.
- Affiliates outside of the US need to complete a W-8BEN form.
- Once received, your account will be updated and you'll be notified via email.
- When submitting your form, please include the email address under which the affiliate account is set up.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.