In this article, we'll cover submitting your ClickFunnels Tax Form. The IRS requires this tax form. We will cover how to submit your Click Funnels tax form so that you may be able to collect affiliate commissions without delay.
Why you would need this
The affiliate tax forms allow us to collect important information required by the government. It is vital that you complete the necessary forms and follow this process to receive payment as a Click Funnels affiliate.
What you will need:
Step 1 To submit your Click Funnels Affiliate Submit Tax Form:
- Login to your Click Funnels or Click Funnels Affiliate account.
- Follow the instructions on the page. Please be sure to enter the same email address as your Click Funnels affiliate account on your tax form submission.
- Affiliates residing in the US need to send a W-9.
- Affiliates outside of the US need to complete a W-8BEN form.
- Once received, your account will be updated and you'll be notified via email.
- When submitting your form, please include the email address under which the affiliate account is set up.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.