Need to update the ClickFunnels affiliate tax forms? The affiliate tax forms allow us to collect important information required by the US government. You must complete the necessary forms and follow our process to receive payment as a Click Funnels affiliate. This article will guide you through the process.
What you will need:
Step 1 To submit your Click Funnels Affiliate Submit Tax Form:
- Log in to your ClickFunnels or ClickFunnels Affiliate account.
- Follow the instructions on the page. Please be sure to enter the same email address as your ClickFunnels affiliate account on your tax form submission.
- Affiliates residing in the US need to send a W-9.
- Affiliates outside of the US need to complete a W-8BEN form.
- Once received, your account will be updated, and you'll receive a notification via email.
- When submitting your form, please include the best email address under which your affiliate account is set up.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.