In this article, we'll cover submitting your ClickFunnels Tax Form
What you will need:
Step 1 To submit your ClickFunnels Affiliate Submit Tax Form:
**Please note that all information in your affiliate back office, including your payment preferences, must be completed before your account can be updated. ClickFunnels will reserve any commissions earned before you submit your tax form for a total of 120 days.
- Login to your ClickFunnels or ClickFunnels Affiliate account.
- Follow the instructions on the page. Please be sure to enter the same email address as your ClickFunnels affiliate account on your tax form submission.
- Affiliates residing in the US need to send a W-9.
- Affiliates outside of the US need to complete a W-8BEN form.
- Once received, your account will be updated and you'll be notified via email.
- When submitting your form, please include the email address under which the affiliate account is set up.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.