In this article, you will learn how to review your ClickFunnels affiliate sales and commissions provides a bird's eye view of your ClickFunnels affiliate promotional efforts.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: View Affiliate Sales and Commissions
Important Note: Referrals that do not result in a commission will not register in your commission report.
- Log in to your ClickFunnels Account or For Non-CF Users, Log into your Affiliate Account.
- Inside the dashboard, you can view your commissions and earnings.
- To get more detailed stats for each product, select the product from the dashboard.
- Select the Date Range.
- Click on Affiliate Tools - Get My Links!
- Scroll down to view stats.
From here, you'll be able to view the Unique Visitors, Unique Buyers, and Total Commissions for the product selected.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.