When you send people to a link using ClickFunnels, we apply sticky cookies to you and your visitor's browsers for several reasons such as tracking, quick checkouts, member logins, and advanced product features.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
ClickFunnels Sticky Cookie
- The sticky cookie allows affiliates to get a 'passive' affiliate commission when sending an offer to our community, and you have the active sticky cookie on file for whoever makes a purchase.
- Affiliate Cookie Rules: You must use your affiliate link to have your cookies applied and also to be eligible for commissions.
- Your prospect must click on and use your affiliate link for your cookie to be applied.
- The last affiliate link click by the prospect that directly leads to purchase will be used to assign credit for that sale.
- Affiliate Cookies will expire 45 days after being set for commissions to be recorded.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.