When you send people to a link using ClickFunnels, we apply sticky cookies to you & your visitor's browsers for several reasons such as tracking, quick checkouts, member logins, and advanced product features.
What you will need
Step 1. ClickFunnels Sticky Cookie
- The sticky cookie allows affiliates to get a 'passive' affiliate commission when sending an offer to our community, and you have the active sticky cookie on file for whoever makes a purchase.
- Affiliate Cookie Rules: You must use your affiliate link to have your cookies applied and also to be eligible for commissions.
- Your prospect must click on and use your affiliate link for your cookie to be applied.
- The last affiliate link click by the prospect that directly leads to purchase will be used to assign credit for that sale.
- Affiliate Cookies will expire 30 days after being set for commissions to be recorded.
- Please review our full affiliate agreement
- Review the FTC Document for Endorsement Guidelines
- Affiliate Bootcamp
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.