In this article, you will learn how to set a button or text link to open in a new "Tab" or "Window" when clicked.
Why you will need this:
- This will allow your visitors to view your links in a new tab without closing the page that they are currently viewing in your funnel.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Edit Settings
How to Use A Button
- From within your page, hover your mouse over the button element and click on the Gear icon.
- Click on Set Action.
- Click on Go To Website URL.
- Enter your Website URL.
- Select Open in New Tab/Window in the drop down.
How To Use Text
- From within your page, click inside of your text element.
- Highlight the text.
- Click on the link icon.
- Enter your URL in the in link field.
- Click on the new tab/window icon.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.