Zapier is an online tool that allows you to connect your apps so that they can work together to automate tasks and ultimately save you time and hassle. Integrating Zapier with your ClickFunnels account will allow you to connect hundreds of 3rd party integrations to accomplish a large variety of tasks.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
A few examples of the tasks Zapier can help accomplish include:
- Adding new ClickFunnels contacts to Google Sheets
- Adding or updating ActiveCampaign contacts from new activity in ClickFunnels contacts
- Posting new ClickFunnels contacts and/or purchases to a Slack channel
- Creating or updating Keap (Infusionsoft) contacts with new contact activity on ClickFunnels
To view all the apps that can connect with ClickFunnels via Zapier, please visit Zapier’s list of ClickFunnels Integrations.
Integrating Zapier with ClickFunnels will be especially helpful if you want to use an integration that ClickFunnels doesn’t natively connect with from within the platform.
To learn more about Zapier’s capabilities, please visit Zapier’s basic guide.
Connecting Zapier to your ClickFunnels Account
1. Go to https://zapier.com/sign-up/ to create your Zapier account.
2. Create your Zapier account using Google, Facebook, Microsoft or by entering your work email, first name and last name and clicking Sign Up.
3. Enter your desired password for your Zapier account and click Sign Up.
4. Answer Zapier’s questions about your company and click Continue.
Click Skip to bypass the questions and head to your account.
5. Click My Apps from the menu on the left side of the page.
6. Click the Add Connection button located in the upper right hand corner of the page.
7. Enter ClickFunnels in the Search for app field and click the ClickFunnels app to select it.
8. If you are not already logged into your ClickFunnels account in another tab, you will be prompted to login into your ClickFunnels account.
If you are already logged into your ClickFunnels account in another tab, a popup will appear requesting authorization for Zapier to use your ClickFunnels account. Click Authorize to give your permission.
9. ClickFunnels will be added as a new connection to your Zapier account.
Important Note: If a sub-user is trying to set up a zap. Please use the following steps:
- The account owner must first connect their ClickFunnels account to their Zapier account. The sub-user will then be able to “choose” this account when they login to the owner's Zapier account and set up any Zaps they’d like.
- It is recommended to label the owner’s account to make it easy to distinguish for the sub-user. You can edit the connection name for example ClickFunnels 1, ClickFunnels 2 etc. This can be done here inside Zapier on the connections tab.
You can now create your first zap with Zapier. For an outline on creating your first zap, or automated workflow, between ClickFunnels and your 3rd party integrations, please visit our follow-up article about Creating Your First Zap in Zapier.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.