This article will teach you how to create your first Zap in Zapier. With this, you can create a connection between ClickFunnels and hundreds of 3rd party applications through a Zapier webhook.
What you will need:
Note: we are unable to offer support for specific app connections within Zapier. Since the setup is done within your Zapier account, this article meant to offer an example connection to get started.
Step 1. Setup Your Connection with ClickFunnels
- While logged into Zapier, click the "Make a Zap!" button.
- Select "ClickFunnels" for the first step.
- Select Your Trigger.
- Select the Funnel and Funnel Step.
- Test your connection.
Note: Right now, Zapier triggers for outbound ClickFunnels activity is limited to the following:
- New Failed Purchase (triggers when a failed purchase is made in a funnel).
- New Contact Activity (triggers when Contact activity record is created).
- New Successful Purchase (Triggers when a successful Purchase is made in a funnel).
Step 2. Connect with Another App
- For trouble with specific Zapier connections, make sure to consult Zapier support or a qualified developer.
Note: For specific Zap Instructions, check out the articles below.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.