Learn to create your first Zap in Zapier. With this, you can create a connection between ClickFunnels and hundreds of 3rd party applications through a Zapier webhook.
If you've integrated Zapier with ClickFunnels, this will teach you the process of creating a Zap. This way, you can connect with one of the hundreds of third-party applications available in Zapier.
What you will need
Step 1. Setup Your Connection with ClickFunnels
- While logged into Zapier, click the "Make a Zap!" button.
- Select "ClickFunnels" for the first step.
- Select Your Trigger.
- Select the Funnel and Funnel Step.
- Test your connection.
- New Failed Purchase (triggers when a failed purchase is made in a funnel).
- New Contact Activity (triggers when Contact activity record is created).
- New Successful Purchase (Triggers when a successful Purchase is made in a funnel).
Step 2. Connect with Another App
- For trouble with specific Zapier connections, make sure to consult Zapier support or a qualified developer.
What you can do now
- Setup A Customized Opt-in & Order Email Notification
- Add Failed Purchases To An Email List In ClickFunnels Using Zapier
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.