Learn to create your first Zap in Zapier. With this, you can create a connection between ClickFunnels and hundreds of 3rd party applications through a Zapier webhook.
If you've integrated Zapier with ClickFunnels, this will teach you the process of creating a Zap. This way, you can connect with one of the hundreds of third-party applications available in Zapier.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Setup Your Connection with ClickFunnels
- While logged into Zapier, select ClickFunnels for the first step. (Connect this app...)
- Select the app you want to connect it to. (With this one...)
- Select Your Trigger. (When this happens...)
- Select the Action you want to happen on your connected App. (Then do this!)
- Click Try It to start setting up your Zap.
- Sign in to ClickFunnels (this may not be required if you did it before)
- Select the Funnel and Funnel Step.
- Click continue and test your trigger.
Important Note: Right now, Zapier triggers for outbound ClickFunnels activity is limited to the following:
- New Failed Purchase (triggers when a failed purchase is made in a funnel).
- New Contact Activity (triggers when Contact activity record is created or when a contact is updated, i.e. visiting a new funnel step, making a purchase, etc. See Troubleshooting notes below).
- New Successful Purchase (Triggers when a successful Purchase is made in a funnel).
Step 2: Connect with Another App
- For trouble with specific Zapier connections, make sure to consult Zapier support or a qualified developer.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.