Please note: This article is intended for troubleshooting a funnel where the page preview shows missing images or a distorted layout.
Challenge: Page preview is distorted, showing missing images, mis-formatted text, or other irregularities.
Possible Solution #1: Your Domain SSL Is Not Active
- The reason a page preview would get distorted in this fashion is due to an incomplete domain setup or lack of SSL.
- Knowing this, you should navigate to your account settings and visit the Domain settings.
- If your domain shows as "Securing," visit this article.
- If the domain shows as "Incomplete," visit this article.
- After going through the appropriate article, proceed to Possible Solution #2.
Possible Solution #2: Your Funnels Hasn't Updated
- If you go through Possible Solution #1 but your page is still not displaying properly, it's likely because the custom domain hasn't updated on that page.
- You can correct this by returning to the funnel in question and accessing the settings.
- As in the image below, the domain should no longer say "Setup not complete."
- In this case, you will want to deselect the domain so that no domain is selected (click the dropdown and make it blank).
- Scroll down to the bottom and click "Save And Update Settings."
- Once the page reloads, select the domain you wish to use again.
- Scroll down and click "Save And Update Settings."
- To verify this is working, return to your funnel Step and ensure the url for your domain contains "HTTPS."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.