Learn to troubleshoot a funnel where the page preview shows missing images or a distorted layout. If your page preview is distorted, showing missing images, misformatted text, or other irregularities, this article is intended to help.
What you will need:
Possible Solution #1. Your Domain SSL Is Not Active
- The reason a page preview would get distorted in this fashion is due to an incomplete domain setup or lack of SSL.
- Knowing this, you should navigate to your account settings and visit the Domain settings.
- If your domain shows as "Securing," visit this article.
- If the domain shows as "Incomplete," visit this article.
- After going through the appropriate article, proceed to Possible Solution #2.
Possible Solution #2. Your Funnels Hasn't Updated
- If you go through Possible Solution #1 but your page is still not displaying properly, it's likely because the custom domain hasn't updated on that page.
- You can correct this by returning to the funnel in question and accessing the settings.
- As in the image below, the domain should no longer say "Setup not complete."
- In this case, you will want to deselect the domain so that no domain is selected (click the dropdown and make it blank).
- Scroll down to the bottom and click "Save And Update Settings."
- Once the page reloads, select the domain you wish to use again.
- Scroll down and click "Save And Update Settings."
- To verify this is working, return to your funnel Step and ensure the URL for your domain contains "HTTPS."
What you can do now:
- Troubleshoot links not working on your page
- Change your funnel URL
- Fix a "finish other steps" error message
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.