What you will need:
- An Infusionsoft V2 Integration (Learn how to integrate your account with Infusionsoft)
- An Order Form Page
Step One: Create Your Subscription In Infusionsoft
- From within your Infusionsoft Account, navigate to the Nav Menu in the top left.
- Under E-Commerce, click "Products."
- Click "Add a Product."
- Give your product a Name.
- On the next screen, click "Subscription Plans" on the section navigation.
- Check the Subscription Only box.
- Enter the frequency of billing under Bill Every (i.e. 30 Days)
- Select the # Cycles (must enter something here -if unlimited, enter 999).
- Put in the Plan Price.
- On the bottom of this screen, click "Save."
Step Two: Create Your Product In ClickFunnels
- From your Order Form Page, click on "Products."
- Click "Add Product."
- Enter the product Name (this is for internal reference).
- Select Infusionsoft V2 as the Billing Integration.
- Enter the price of the product under Amount (make sure to use standard format with no currency symbol. I.E. "47.00")
- Select your Amount Currency.
- Enter a Price Display Override (Optional; this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Select whether the product is an Order Bump (if it is, make sure it is the LAST product added on the page).
- Select Subscription for the product (if you want to setup a one-time product, please find instructions below).
- Select the Infusionsoft V2 Subscription you created in Step One.
- Enter a Promo Code (optional; this would be created and managed in Infusionsoft).
- Check the Delete Declined Invoices box (optional).
- Click "Create Product."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.