A Payment Gateway is an online service used to process payments. To collect payments from your customers using ClickFunnels you will need to integrate a payment gateway with your ClickFunnels account.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- Access to Account Settings (this requirement only applies for sub-users)
Available Payment Gateways And Instructions On Their Integrations
There are two types of Payment Gateway integrations: API and 3rd-party product access.
- API Payment Gateway integrations will process payments of products created in ClickFunnels.
- 3rd-party product access Payment Gateway integrations will process payments of products created on external platforms.
Click on the payment gateways listed below to find instructions on how to connect the chosen service with ClickFunnels.
Among the available API Payment Gateway integrations, we have:
Among the available 3rd-party product access Payment Gateway integrations, we have:
Important Note: When working with 3rd-party product access Payment Gateways, please consider the following notes and limitations:
- OTO Steps don't work with these gateways.
- Order Confirmation pages can't be populated with the information of purchases processed through these gateways.
- The Order Form Step must be added to the funnel in order for the Sales tab to show purchases processed through these gateways.
- 3rd-party product Payment Gateways will notify ClickFunnels of successful purchases processed to allow the customer to access membership areas and restricted content and update the sales stats within the funnel.
The most commonly used payment gateway is Stripe. Using Stripe will allow users to take advantage of the most features available within ClickFunnels.
Important Note: Your funnel only works with one Payment Gateway Integration at a time. If you wish to have Stripe and PayPal (for example) as payment options you will need to create two funnels with duplicated customer experiences and add a button that moves the customer to their preferred payment gateway from the Sales Page (alternatively you can also use the PayPal V1 Button simultaneously with another payment gateway)
Accessing the Payment Gateways Area:
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels account.
2. Hover over the Profile drop-down menu, and click on Account Settings.
3. Click on Payment Gateways in the left side menu.
This area shows a list of payment gateways that are already integrated with the account (if there are any) and allows us to add new integrations.
4. Click on the + Add New Payment Gateway button.
The ClickFunnels Basic plan allows for three payment gateway integrations, the ClickFunnels Platinum plan allows for nine payment gateway integrations, and the Two Comma Club X program allows for 27 payment gateway integrations.
All of the available payment gateway options will be listed there. Click on any of the options to start the integration process.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.