This article will teach you how to test your order form using a Recurly payment gateway. With this, you can ensure your payment gateway is properly connected to your funnel in ClickFunnels.
What you will need:
Step 1. Enable Sandbox Mode In Recurly
- From within your Recurly account, click "Configuration" on your left menu.
- Click on "Payment Gateways."
- Select to switch to Sandbox mode.
- Save your changes.
Note: in this example, the account is already in sandbox mode. For assistance with switching to sandbox, please refer to Recurly documentation or contact their support.
Step 2. Test Your Product In ClickFunnels
- Open an Incognito Window or Private Browser.
- From your order form page, copy your Order Form URL and paste in your Incognito window.
- Once your page loads, enter all necessary information.
- Enter 4111111111111111 for the credit card number.
- Enter any 3 digits for the CVC.
- Enter any future date as the expiration.
- Submit your order.
Note: make sure you disable test mode once you are done testing.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.