Learn to test your order form using a Recurly payment gateway. With this, you can ensure your payment gateway is properly connected to your funnel in ClickFunnels. If you use Recurly as your payment gateway in ClickFunnels and wish to test that it works, this will teach you how.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Enable Sandbox Mode In Recurly
- From within your Recurly account, click Configuration on your left menu.
- Click on Payment Gateways.
- Select to switch to Sandbox mode.
- Save your changes.
Step 2: Test Your Product In ClickFunnels
- Open an Incognito Window or Private Browser.
- From your order form page, copy your Order Form URL and paste it into your Incognito window.
- Once your page loads, enter all necessary information.
- Enter 4111111111111111 for the credit card number.
- Enter any 3 digits for the CVC.
- Enter any future date as the expiration.
- Submit your order.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.