This article will teach you how to integrate ClickFunnels with BlueSnap. With this, you can connect a product in ClickFunnels to process the payment directly through your BlueSnap payment gateway.
Why you would need this
If you wish to use Bluesnap as your payment processor for products in ClickFunnels, you will need to integrate it with these instructions.
What you will need
Step 1. Create your BlueSnap API Credentials
- In your BlueSnap production account, click on Settings.
- Click on API Settings.
- Enter an API Password.
- Verify your API Password.
- Add the following Authorized IP Address: 188.8.131.52
- Click on "Request API Credentials."
Step 2. Integrate with Clickfunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select Bluesnap.
- Paste your Bluesnap API Username.
- Paste your Bluesnap API Password.
- Click "Create Blue Snap Account."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.