This article will teach you how to integrate ClickFunnels with BlueSnap. With this, you can connect a product in ClickFunnels to process payment directly through your BlueSnap payment gateway.
What you will need:
Note: the current API connection requires you setup a Production Account and will not support test credit transactions. When following this article, make sure you are in your Production Account.
Step 1. Create your BlueSnap API Credentials
- In your BlueSnap production account, click on Settings.
- Click on API Settings.
- Enter an API Password.
- Verify your API Password.
- Add the following Authorized IP Address: 188.8.131.52
- Click on "Request API Credentials."
Step 2. Integrate with Clickfunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select Bluesnap.
- Paste your Bluesnap API Username.
- Paste your Bluesnap API Password.
- Click "Create Blue Snap Account."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.