What you will need:
- BlueSnap Production Account (Click here to get started with BlueSnap)
**Please note: the current API connection requires you setup a Production Account and will not support test credit transactions. When following this article, make sure you are in your Product Account.**
Step One: Create your BlueSnap API Credentials
- In your BlueSnap production account, click on Settings.
- Click on API Settings.
- Enter an API Password.
- Verify your API Password.
- Add the following Authorized IP Address: 22.214.171.124
- Click on "Request API Credentials."
Step Two: Integrate with Clickfunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select Bluesnap.
- Paste your Bluesnap API Username.
- Paste your Bluesnap API Password.
- Click "Create Blue Snap Account."
Step Three: Add BlueSnap to Order Page
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.