This article will teach you how to add a Warrior Plus button to your page. After setting up a product, you will need to add this button to properly connect ClickFunnels with your Warrior Plus product.
Why you would need this
If you are selling a Warrior Plus product through a funnel in ClickFunnels, you will need to setup a button to use.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your Button Code from Warrior Plus
- From within your Warrior Plus account, click "Vendors" on your top navigation.
- On the next screen, click "Offers."
- Select your Offer.
- Click the "Get Code" button.
- Adjust the style of the button as desired (optional).
- Copy the button code.
Step 2. Add Your Button to ClickFunnels
- From within your Page Editor in ClickFunnels, scroll to where you want to add your button.
- Add the Custom JS/HTML element to the page.
- Click on "Open Code Editor."
- Paste your Warrior Plus embed code for your button.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.