This article will teach you how to integrate ActiveCampaign with your Clickfunnels Account. With this, you can send contacts from ClickFunnels pages and products to your ActiveCampaign list.
Why you would need this
If you use ActiveCampaign as your autoresponder and wish to collect leads there from ClickFunnels, this is your first step.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your ActiveCampaign API Credentials
- From your ActiveCampaign account, go to the left navigation and click "Settings."
- One the next screen, click "Developer."
- Note your API URL and API Key (you will need these for Step Two).
Step 2. Integrate ActiveCampaign with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for ActiveCampaign in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Enter your API Key.
- Enter your API URL.
- Click "Add Integration."
What you can do now
- Add your autoresponder integration to a funnel step
- Add your autoresponder integration to a product sale
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.