Learn to integrate ActiveCampaign with your Clickfunnels Account. With this, you can send contacts from ClickFunnels pages and products to your ActiveCampaign list. If you use ActiveCampaign as your autoresponder and wish to collect leads from ClickFunnels, this is your first step.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Retrieve Your ActiveCampaign API Credentials
- From your ActiveCampaign account, go to the left navigation and click Settings.
- On the next screen, click Developer.
- Note your API URL and API Key (you will need these for Step Two).
Step 2: Integrate ActiveCampaign with ClickFunnels
- From within ClickFunnels, go to Account Settings.
- Select Integrations.
- Select Add New Integration.
- Search for ActiveCampaign in the search bar and click on the Icon.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Enter your API Key.
Enter your API URL with https:// at the beginning of the URL. Example: https://name.api-us1.com.
- Click Add Integration.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.