What you will need:
- A Cloudflare domain connected to ClickFunnels (learn how to connect here)
- Access to your Cloudflare DNS
- Actionetics MD
**Please note: we recommend connecting with Cloudflare for most registrars for easier access to your DNS records. This setup is specifically for your ClickFunnels Email SMTP and is only available in Actionetics MD. If you are not subscribed to Actionetics MD, you will need to setup a 3rd party SMTP instead.**
Step One: Enter your SMTP Settings In ClickFunnels
Step Two: Add Your DNS Records to Cloudflare
- After saving your Integration, you'll be sent to a screen with various DNS records in ClickFunnels.
- Login to your Cloudflare account and select your domain.
- Click "DNS" along the top navigation.
- On the dropdown, select the apporpriate record type (i.e. TXT, CNAME, etc.)
- Copy the Host Input from ClickFunnels and paste into Name area in Cloudflare.
- Copy the Data input from ClickFunnels and paste into the next area (this would be "domain name" for CNAME or "click to configure" for TXT).
- Leave it as Automatic TTL.
- Click "Add Record."
- Repeat this for all records.
**Please note: DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.