Learn how to use a Cloudflare domain for Clickfunnels eMail SMTP.
Why you would need this
You would use a Cloudflare Domain for ClickFunnels eMail SMTP if you were managing your DNS records via CloudFlare.
What you will need
- A Cloudflare domain connected to ClickFunnels
- Access to your Cloudflare DNS
- Actionetics MD
- ClickFunnels eMail SMTP
Step 1. Add Your DNS Records to Cloudflare
- After saving your Integration, you'll be sent to a screen with various DNS records in ClickFunnels.
- Login to your Cloudflare account and select your domain.
- Click "DNS" along the top navigation.
- On the drop-down, select the appropriate record type (i.e. TXT, CNAME, etc.)
- Copy the Host Input from ClickFunnels and paste into Name area in Cloudflare.
- Copy the Data input from ClickFunnels and paste into the next area (this would be "domain name" for CNAME or "click to configure" for TXT).
- Leave it as Automatic TTL.
- Click "Add Record."
- Repeat this for all records.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.