Learn how to use a Cloudflare domain for Clickfunnels Email.
Why you would need this
You would use a Cloudflare Domain for ClickFunnels Email if you are managing your DNS records via CloudFlare.
What you will need
- A Cloudflare domain connected to ClickFunnels
- Access to your Cloudflare DNS
- Actionetics MD
- ClickFunnels Mail SMTP
Note: We recommend connecting with Cloudflare for most registrars for easier access to your DNS records. This setup is specifically for your ClickFunnels Email SMTP and is only available in Actionetics MD. If you are not subscribed to Actionetics MD, you will need to set up a 3rd party SMTP instead
Step 2 Add Your DNS Records to Cloudflare
- After saving your Integration, you'll be sent to a screen with various DNS records in ClickFunnels.
- Login to your Cloudflare account and select your domain.
- Click "DNS" along the top navigation.
- On the drop-down, select the appropriate record type (i.e. TXT, CNAME, etc.)
- Copy the Host Input from ClickFunnels and paste into Name area in Cloudflare.
- Copy the Data input from ClickFunnels and paste into the next area (this would be "domain name" for CNAME or "click to configure" for TXT).
- Leave it as Automatic TTL.
- Click "Add Record."
- Repeat this for all records.
Note: DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.