This article will teach you how to set up Clickfunnels Email SMTP using a GoDaddy domain. With this, you can use your GoDaddy domain to send emails from your Actionetics MD account.
Why you would need this
If you are using Actionetics MD and wish to setup to send from a domain you own in GoDaddy, this will teach you how to use Actionetics MD's SMTP to send emails.
What you will need
- Actionetics MD
- A GoDaddy domain connected to ClickFunnels
- Access to your GoDaddy DNS
- ClickFunnels Mail SMTP Setup
Step 1. Add Your DNS Records to GoDaddy
- After saving your Integration, you'll be sent to a screen with various DNS records in ClickFunnels.
- Navigate to your GoDaddy account and access the DNS Settings for your connected domain (this is the domain you have in ClickFunnels and setup with your new SMTP).
- Click "Add" in your DNS Settings.
- Select TXT from the drop-down menu.
- Copy the Host Input from ClickFunnels and paste into Host area in GoDaddy (make sure to remove your root domain when you paste so it just reads "m1._domainkey" or "cfmail" and doesn't include the root domain).*
- Copy the Data input from ClickFunnels and paste into the Points To area.
- Set priority to 1.
- Repeat this for all records.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.