Learn how to set up Clickfunnels Email SMTP using a GoDaddy domain
What you will need:
this setup is specifically for your ClickFunnels Email SMTP and is only available in Actionetics MD. If you are not subscribed to Actionetics MD, you will need to set up a 3rd party SMTP instead
Step 1: Enter your SMTP Settings In ClickFunnels
Step 2: Add Your DNS Records to GoDaddy
- After saving your Integration, you'll be sent to a screen with various DNS records in ClickFunnels.
- Navigate to your GoDaddy account and access the DNS Settings for your connected domain (this is the domain you have in ClickFunnels and setup with your new SMTP).
- Click "Add" in your DNS Settings.
- Select TXT from the drop-down menu.
- Copy the Host Input from ClickFunnels and paste into Host area in GoDaddy (make sure to remove your root domain when you paste so it just reads "m1._domainkey" or "cfmail" and doesn't include the root domain).*
- Copy the Data input from ClickFunnels and paste into the Points To area.
- Set priority to 1.
- Repeat this for all records.
DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update. If your records do not update, you may need to double check and ensure you added the Host without including your root domain.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.