What you will need:
- A Bluesnap Integration (learn how to integrate Bluesnap with ClickFunnels here)
- An Order Form Page
Step One: Create Your Product In ClickFunnels
- From your Order Form Page, click on "Products."
- Click "Add Product."
- Enter the product Name (this is for internal reference).
- Select Bluesnap as the Billing Integration.
- Enter the price of the product under Amount (make sure to use standard format with no currency symbol. I.E. "47.00")
- Select your Amount Currency.
- Enter a Price Display Override (Optional; this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Select whether the product is an Order Bump (if it is, make sure it is the LAST product added on the page).
- Select Subscription for the product (if you want to setup a one-time product, please find instructions below).
- Under Payment Gateway Subscription, select your Gateway.
- Enter a Plan Name.
- Choose your Frequency form the dropdown menu.
- Select your Trial Period (optional; this will set an amount of days for a trial).
- Enter Max Number of Charges (leave blank if ongoing indefinitely; this is good for payment plans).
- Enter Initial Charge Amount (you can put a different amount than your monthly price here for a paid trial or other, variable amounts).
- Click "Create Product."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.