This article will teach you how to connect your Ontraport email autoresponder system with ClickFunnels. This will allow you to connect with your funnels or products to send contacts to Ontraport lists. If you use Ontraport for your email autoresponder, this will allow you to send contacts in ClickFunnels directly to your lists in Ontraport.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Retrieve Your API Key and ID
- Within your Ontraport Account, navigate to the top right and click on the Administration option in the drop-down menu.
- On the left side of your screen, click on the Integrations tab.
- Select Ontraport API Instructions and Key Manager.
- Click New API Key.
- Give your key a NAME, select the Contact Owner, and check all boxes as required (recommended to check all).
- Click Save in the top right of the screen.
- Give your API key permissions (Useful if you have multiple users within Ontraport.) Then give a name to your integration and save again.
- Copy/keep open in a tab your APP ID and API Key.
Step 2: Add Your Ontraport Integration
- Within ClickFunnels, navigate to your Account Settings.
- Click on Integrations.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select Ontraport.
- Enter a Nickname.
- Enter your API ID.
- Enter your API Key.
- Click Add Integration.
Note: There is a limit of 300 tags with the Ontraport Integration due to the limitations of their API.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.