In this article today we are going to review how to connect Ontraport with your Clickfunnels pages.
What you will need:
- An Ontraport Integration
- An Email Field and Submit Action (for data to transfer via API, you must always have these two fields)
Steps to implement Connect Ontraport With Your Page
Step One Connect Ontraport to Your Funnel
**Note: Make sure to save your funnel page after adding the integration.**
- From within your page editor, under Settings, select "Integrations."
- Select Ontraport as your Integration.
- Select Add Tag as your Action.
- Enter your Tag in the Tag field.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.