What you will need:
- A Bluehost Account (sign up for one here)
- Access to Your Bluehost Zone Editor
**Please note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect your main domain. If you create a CNAME record as shown here for "www" your main website will ONLY point to ClickFunnels. If you have an existing website at this destination you wish to keep, it is recommended you setup a subdomain instead.**
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- From within your BlueHost Account, navigate to your Domain Menu.
- Click "Zone Editor."
- If a CNAME with the name WWW exists, edit the target to target.clickfunnels.com.
- If it does not, Enter WWW into the Host Input Select CNAME.
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as Points To value.
- Save your changes.
**Please Note: You do not need a forwarding rule. To create a redirect rule within BlueHost you, must have hosting with BlueHost (not just the domain). Please contact BlueHost support for assistance on creating a redirect rule.**
Step Two: Add Your Domain Within Clickfunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.