In this article, we will review how to set up a CNAME record in Bluehost that points to ClickFunnels. With this setup, you can use your root domain as your custom domain in ClickFunnels. If you have a domain registered in Bluehost and wish to use that main domain as your custom domain in ClickFunnels, this will allow you to set it up.
What you will need:
- A Bluehost Account (sign up for one here)
Step 1. Create a Cname Record
- From within your BlueHost Account, navigate to your Domain Menu.
- Click "Zone Editor."
- If a CNAME with the name WWW exists, edit the target to target.clickfunnels.com.
- If it does not, Enter WWW into the Host Input Select CNAME.
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as Points To value.
- Save your changes.
What you can do now