In this article, we will review how to set up a CNAME record in Bluehost that points to ClickFunnels. With this setup, you can use your root domain as your custom domain in ClickFunnels.
Why you would need this
If you have a domain registered in Bluehost and wish to use that main domain as your custom domain in ClickFunnels, this will allow you to set it up.
What you will need:
- A Bluehost Account (sign up for one here)
Step 1. Create a Cname Record
- From within your BlueHost Account, navigate to your Domain Menu.
- Click "Zone Editor."
- If a CNAME with the name WWW exists, edit the target to target.clickfunnels.com.
- If it does not, Enter WWW into the Host Input Select CNAME.
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as Points To value.
- Save your changes.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.