This article will teach you how to connect MailChimp with your page. This will allow you to send contacts from your funnel directly to a list in MailChimp.
What you will need:
Note: Email Field and Submit Action are required for a lead to be captured.
Steps to connect MailChimp with your page
Step 1. Integrate MailChimp with Your Page
- From within your page editor, under Settings, select "Integrations."
- Select MailChimp as your Integration.
- Select Add to List as your Action.
- Select the List to Add from the dropdown menu.
- Select "Don't Send Confirm Email" (optional).
Note: If "Send Confirm Email" is selected, visitors who optin will not be added to your MailChimp list until they confirm email, which can lead to discrepancies between numbers on ClickFunnels and MailChimp.
What you need now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.